Menu Options in your Phone Calls
To make your telephone service more professional, use the Infocaller Menu Options.
You can create a numeric options menu in just a few steps so that your callers can be directed quickly and automatically to the right destination or information.
- Prioritize your calls
- Optimize the time of your customer support agents
- Improve your company’s image
- Power your menu options using our API
Login to Infocaller and go to Configure.
- Go to “Actions” and create a new message with what you want to say in the menu: “Welcome to…, press 1 for… press 2 for…”
- Also in “Actions”, create or edit a Script.
- Add a Numeric Menu (right click on your mouse)
- You must select the message that you have created before for the menu and select the number of choices your menu will have
- Chose the action to perform for each option: play a message, go to voice mail, divert the call to an extension, add a sub-menu, etc.
To activate the script, you have to go to the Rules tab and put it as an action in the corresponding rule (for a specific schedule or for all cases)
You are ready to go!