In Infocaller we are continuously innovating and looking for new solutions to improve the service we offer to our customers. Our App continues to evolve and here we tell you about its functionalities.
Check our website for availability for Android and IOS.
In this post we want to show you all the advantages and benefits offered by the App, both for companies and individuals. Let us begin!
- You can make calls using your virtual numbers from your mobile phone, without needing to be in the office.
- The use of virtual numbers allows you to protect the privacy of your mobile number, whether you use your company’s virtual number or if you do it with your personal virtual number.
- You have more information about the calls you receive and make using your Infocaller numbers: you will know the virtual number that receives or makes the call and the extension and the group in which the call was received.
- You can hold and transfer calls
- If you prefer, you can also make and receive VoIP calls (using the internet and not your mobile line) when the use of data is more favorable than using your mobile line.
- You will see the status of your line extensions (if they are talking or free)
- You can also see the real-time details of all active calls on your Infocaller line.
- The App allows you to call very economically to all types of destinations, national and international, choosing the rate that best suits your needs and your pocket: “Call Back”, “Outgoing Call”, or “VoIP”
Outbound Call: it is the best option if you have a flat rate on your mobile, with your operator. The App communicates with our local numbers to redirect the call to the chosen destination number.
Call Back: it is the best if you do NOT have a flat rate on your mobile. Infocaller calls your mobile and then connects you to the destination. Your mobile operator will not bill for outgoing minutes.
VoIP Call: If your rate does not have minutes available or if you only have access to data, we connect your calls through the internet.
If you travel to roaming areas you can make equal use of the App to optimize your cost. If you are not in a roaming zone, add a SIM from that country to your mobile and configure your Infocaller to divert calls to that number.
To make use of these new features and get the most out of the Infocaller App ensure that you have the latest version available.
Now you can turn your mobile phone into a mobile office!!
For more information access our website or contact us.